Join Our Team
Are you ready for a rewarding career filled with purpose? We’re always looking for compassionate team members who are ready to have fun while providing the highest quality service to our residents. Learn more about The Views at Lake Havasu and become a part of our extraordinary team.
Contact us below to apply for one of our open positions.
- Drama free
- HIGHLY driven
- Strong communication skills
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our sales program
- Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination and outbound calling
- Consistently prospect daily for clients
- Practice scripts/role plays daily
- Schedule appointments and give tours
- Write leases and close leases
- Continuously building relationships and nurture your database
- Self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven, and a lifelong learner
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Full-time (40-50 hours a week)
- STRONGLY believes in productivity
- Must be 18 years or older
Disclaimer: The Views at Lake Havasu is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. The Views at Lake Havasu will recruit, hire, train, promote, and make all other employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, creed, citizenship status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. The Views at Lake Havasu will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.