Join Our Team
Are you ready for a rewarding career filled with purpose? We’re always looking for compassionate team members who are ready to have fun while providing the highest quality service to our residents. Learn more about The Views at Lake Havasu and become a part of our extraordinary team.
Contact us below to apply for one of our open positions.
Department: Housekeeping and Maintenance
Reports To: Maintenance Director or Executive Director
Nature & Scope
To provide respectful, friendly and cost effective quality care to our residents in their actives of daily living (ADL’S) while striving to help our residents maintain an independent lifestyle
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Ability to see and hear (with or without restriction)
- Must practice and promote the communities guidelines, Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Values and Goals
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to speak English.
- Ability to use telephone including intercom system.
- Ability to handle chemicals used for cleaning
- Ability to use a pager and smart phone.
- Ability to use carpet cleaner
- Ability to stand for 80% of shift.
- Ability to move quickly and safely in event of emergency situation.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs (i.e. boxes, picking up resident with help from another staff member, or picking up laundry baskets).
- Ability to push/pull (i.e. housekeeping cart, meal cart, tables, chairs, with residents in, laundry cart, wheelchairs and sweep).
- Clean windows
- Clean blinds
- Clean and assist with setting dining room
- Clean sinks, showers, toilets
- Clean carpets
- Follow task sheet and complete all duties as assigned
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of all regulations regarding residents’ rights.
- Attend training sessions as directed by supervisor.
- Follows & communicates company policies and procedures
- The job description provides a framework for the job; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Working conditions (travel, hours, environment)
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Is involved with resident, personnel, and visitors under all conditions and circumstances.
- Is subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, staff and visitors.
- Communicates with the medical staff, nursing personnel and other department supervisors and staff.
- Is subject to injury from falls, burns from equipment, odors, etc., through the workday, as well as to reactions from dust, disinfectants, tobacco smoke, and other air contaminants.
- Is subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc., including TB and the AIDS and Hepatitis B viruses.
- Medium work: ability to exert 20-50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Experience extreme change in temperature at times and may be exposed to higher than normal temperatures while working.
OSHA category classification
II: Potential for exposure to blood borne pathogen.
Note: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to be essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not been included. However, the omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the business and requirement of the job change.
Are you a motivated individual looking to work hard but have fun while doing it? We are currently recruiting an Activities Assistant to join our expanding team.
Disclaimer: The Views at Lake Havasu is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. The Views at Lake Havasu will recruit, hire, train, promote, and make all other employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, creed, citizenship status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. The Views at Lake Havasu will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.